Latest News

728x90 AdSpace

Wednesday 10 September 2014

How To Change Default Size of Blogger Photos?

I'm going to share some CSS & HTML blogger tips with you guys from time to time because I think it's so easy to make your blog look wonderful, everyone should know these basics.



 How to change the default size of ALL your uploaded blogger post photos?


If you look through all of my blog posts, every single photo is exactly the same width as my text paragraphs. Looks well aligned and neat, right? If you're a perfectionist like me, this code will be invaluable. It's also great if you are looking to change your blog layout widths but are worried about your photos coming up too small or too big.
  1. Go to Template > Customize > Advanced > Add CSS
  2. Paste in the following code:

.post-body img {

width: 500px;
height: auto;
}
.post table.tr-caption-container img {
width: 500px;
height: auto;
}
  1. Adjust the size to your desired width. For my current layout, 500px is the exact size needed for my photos to be in line with my text.
  2. Once you have entered this code and adjusted the width, you should be able to see the preview in the preview pane below. If you are happy with the size, click Apply to Blog.
This code will change the size of all of your photos including any photos from previous posts.


Thanks

Please share the article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post